In the Wichita area, squirrels are a common occurrence for many residents. Squirrels can be a huge issue for many homeowners or business owners, as these fluffy-tailed critters are notorious for teasing pets and causing extensive landscape damage despite their less-than-intimidating size. Our technicians here in the Wichita area are very knowledgeable about squirrels and know that one small problem can turn into a huge one. Once you notice squirrels causing you issues call Critter Control of Wichita right away if you are having a problem with squirrels
GETTING RID OF SQUIRRELS
Squirrels can cause a number of damages to your home and property, many of which are costly. Critter Control of Wichita employs technicians who know how to remove your squirrel problem in a number of ways, including some you can implement yourself.
- Trimming tree branches that brush the top of your home will discourage squirrels from coming onto your property
- Another thing you can do yourself is sealing any entry points that you notice at your home's foundation
- Sealing off entry points is an item that you'll want to have your Critter Control professional check; it doesn't hurt to have another pair of trained eyes
- Squirrels are notorious for digging holes and damaging insulation inside homes. Their burrowing habits can also compromise the structural integrity of dams and buildings.
- Squirrels can also be responsible for power outages when they scamper across power lines.
- Fences, particularly electric fences, can be helpful to install. There is no guarantee that the clever critters won't find a way around (or under) these, though.
Squirrel Removal Services
If you realize your squirrel problem is worse than you thought, contact Critter Control wildlife experts to handle these furry little rodents. Our technicians have the training and tools necessary to trap and remove squirrels from private properties. We only employ humane methods of eradication and our process is safe for all humans and animals involved. We can help you get rid of squirrel problems.Request a Quote