If you start to hear scratching in your walls, notice rat feces, or notice holes in your walls or siding you mostly likely have unwanted visitors in your home. Unfortunately, rats are a common problem for Wichita residents. Luckily, here at Critter Control of Wichita our technicians are well-versed in rat behavior and can be of great help when getting rid of these unwanted rodents. Call our Wichita office today if you are experiencing rat problems.
Removing Rats For Good
Many people know rats as being disease-ridden rodents. Rats have gotten this reputation for the habits that they have of scampering around dumpsters and sewers. Some of the methods our technicians here at Critter Control of Wichita will use to remove your rat problem are:
- Live humane traps
- Closing off entry points
- Other trapping methods if necessary
As a homeowner there are many steps that you can take to keep your chances of getting unwanted visitors like rats, that include:
- Ensuring your home is clean
- Keeping food stored in an area where rodents can't get to it
Major Rat Issues
- Some of the more important diseases associated with rats include rat-bite-fever and leptospirosis.
- Rats will transmit the disease directly by contaminating food with their feces or urine. They can also transmit indirectly; for example, when fleas first bite an infected rat, then a person.
- Rats' presence can be fairly inconspicuous in buildings, so it's important to call a professional rat removal company to make sure you've addressed the whole problem.
Wichita's Critter Control rat removal professionals will employ a large range of methods to get rid of your rodent issue. These include improving sanitation, getting rid of hiding places, excluding rats and occasionally using necessary tools such as traps and rodenticides. Our wildlife experts may prefer to use rat repellents, rat fumigants, and rat trapping systems to ensure the effectiveness of the rat control method.
We can help you get rid of rat problems just call our Wichita office today.Request a Quote