Getting Rid of Raccoons
Critter Control of Wichita will implement at least one, and possibly more than one, method of removal and prevention. Raccoons are often trying to protect their young, so we are careful to not hurt these little ones using such methods as:
- Live trapping
- Landscape debris cleaning
- Securing trash receptacles
Common Raccoon Problems
- Their human-like hands allow them to grasp objects and open doors with ease.
- Not all rabid raccoons will show symptoms, so for your own safety, we highly recommend not handling them.
- Raccoons cause a lot of destruction to farmland by eating crops and digging holes in fields.
- Raccoons are carriers of a number of deadly viruses, including raccoon roundworm and rabies.
Full-Service Raccoon Removal
Critter Control specialists are experts at raccoon removal. Using the most advanced technologies and tools, our teams quell any animal problems plaguing your home. Utilize our extensive knowledge and expertise to fix your raccoon problems by calling us today!
Request a Quote