In the Wichita area, Moles are one of the major animals that are causing damage to your lawn and landscape. The holes and the dirt mounds that they create in your lawn can be a hazard for you and your family, if you trip on a mound or fall in the hole you can really injure yourself. Moles will dig extensive burrows in your yard, which you might not be able to see. If you start noticing random holes or mounds in your yard call Critter Control of Wichita today!
Getting Rid of Troublesome Moles
Moles are prevalent throughout the United States, greatly known to everyone for their digging ability. Moles spend the majority of their lives underground searching for food and creating shelter. Employing mole control methods can be tedious and expensive if you are trying to do them yourself. Some of the common issues that we get regarding moles include:
- Their digging leaves yards with large mounds of dirt that kills the grass
- Moles create lots of damage to sports fields, leaving them sometimes unplayable
- Since they tunnel so close to ground surfaces, moles often leave behind unsightly mounds of upturned dirt and kill grass and other plants when they burrow into the ground
- As infestations of moles grow, they are capable of more destruction and can totally ruin otherwise aesthetically pleasing fields, as well as destroy crop yields for farmers
- Flooding molehills are sometimes effective during the spring. However, adult moles are usually able to flee and return later
Full-Service Trapping and Removal
Moles are difficult to trap and populations of the pest are hard to control. Individuals dealing with mole infestations should call Critter Control, as we maintain experienced workforces that specialize in mole removal. Let our trained technicians use their expertise to eradicate mole problems quickly and efficiently.
We can help you get rid of mole problems. Call today!Request a Quote