If you are experiencing a mice problem, it is going to be very obvious; house mice aren't sneaky and their presence is fairly clear within your home. Mice are one of the most common rodents in the country, so it's not uncommon at all for residents throughout Kansas to have them plaguing their home at some point. Mice are skilled at climbing, so it's easy for them to get into small areas that are out of reach. Call Critter Control of Wichita today to get started on your mouse removal plan.
Getting Rid of House Mice
Since mice are so common, our technicians have the upper hand over these little rodents. We know their habits and behaviors, which will help us locate all places mice are nesting in your Wichita home. Some things we will recommend and do to keep the mouse out of your home include:
- Mouse traps
- Making sure foundation cracks are sealed
- Keeping any food stored in rodent-proof containers
- Maintaining a hygienic home
- Removing clutter and debris both inside and outside
Common House Mouse Problems
- Constant gnawing causes the spread of disease and illness, plus structure damage to your home
- Avid diggers, house mice often dig up plants and grains.
- Contaminate food and food supplies
- The spread of other nuisance pests including fleas, ticks, and tapeworms
Keep Mice Out of Your Wichita Home
House mice aren't very good at hiding and often leave a trail of mess behind. If you're noticing droppings, crumbs, or other signs of house mice it's time to call us. Critter Control of Wichita has years of experience in dealing with house mice removal. Wichita professionals have the expertise, tools, and traps to effectively eliminate your house mouse problems. Call today!Request a Quote